BASI® Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 167

BASI® Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 167

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
No apologies EVER for talking during your sessions please.
Your vocabulary, your thinking, your verbalizations:
"nuances" "thinking about" "intentions" "looking for" "giving permission" "checking in with your body" "what can you find" "what do you need" "feel ___" are what keep me returning to your classes every day! Hopefully, Michelle B who is fortunate enough to take your classes personally and told me about this online program will tell you how much I appreciate learning pilates from you.
1 person likes this.
Subtly challenging class with some intense back work. I worked hard in this class and really felt it, thanks!
Thanks for the comments ladies! Joni...Michelle has told me about you and I am thrilled that you have found us. Maybe someday we will meet in person. Until then....keep practicing and thank you!
1 person likes this.
An oldie but wonderful!! I love Meredith's pace and flow
Wow, Alison!
This is one of my very first classes on PA. Thank you for digging in the archives and taking class with me. Awesome!
1 person likes this.
Hi Meri! This was such a considerate class. I don't know how else to describe it, but my body and mind really appreciate it. Thanks :)
Hi Sook Wern! It makes me so happy to see people returning to these older classes. This was one of my very first. It's fun to look back to the beginning. Glad you liked the class and hope you are well and happy.
1 person likes this.
Wow! That was amazing!!!! Thank you so much Meredith!!!!
Thank YOU Malgosia!
1 person likes this.
Found this deep in my queue! What a fantastic workout. Deep controlled work at a great pace. Got a little sweaty. Thank you so much. 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin