Challenging Mat Flow<br>Portia Page<br>Class 1699

Challenging Mat Flow
Portia Page
Class 1699

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
Great work. Really love the full body prep for all the tough stuff,that's what most people need before they start to challenge, well done.
Portia !! I have added this class to favorites.. I love that you start many exercises with then modification and then add on ! Simply Perfect class :)
2 people like this.
Wow,wow,wow! Such great work! Really worked into some deeper places, slightly different ways doing familiar moves. Loved it! Thank you!
2 people like this.
I kept waiting for the class to get really "bad" lol with Portia leading the way it ALL becomes do-able. What an enabler she is!

3 people like this.
Love Portia's classes!!! Thank you for this!
2 people like this.
Outstanding. My first class with you. Loved the cueing and explanations. Wonderful job. Thank you!
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I'm so happy that you like the workout Enjoy and stand tall!!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Thank you Portia. I did my training with Balanced Body, so the cues and moves were all so familiar! I just did barre training and have been watching the training video...I feel like you are my close personal friend as I have been spending a lot of time doing the dvd. Flow of this class was great.. Thank you Portia!
PILATES LOVE
This is the best Level 2/3 class Ive seen - fabulous. Love your
modifications. Perfect.
I also did my training with Balanced Body. Loved your class! I teach in a group setting at the Y, and will sure use some of your routine! Thank you!!!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin