Feel-Good Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1705

Feel-Good Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1705

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for listening to your body and sharing it's thoughts with us. The 30 min duration fits our busy schedules. Love your creative ideas.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Kathleen, I just looked at your bio and see you are an ice skating coach - how wonderful. I always get a thrill seeing the life behind the post. Will keep the 30 minutes in mind for future workouts.
Extremely good mat workout. Thankyou
thank you!! enjoyed it!!
oh, you have no idea how much I needed that! Thanks so much!
I love the feeling of stretch and strength... Thanks
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for posting your comments - I love to read them and always look at your bios- what a diverse and international group you are, switzerland, Istanbul, San Francisco, love it. This community is so interesting.
Wonderful video with effective stretching. I needed help with my IT band and you offered it with excellent stretching instructions. Thank you!
Are all the "variations" demonstrated here taken from Romana Kryzanowska?
Very interesting.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi "Mat work" , good question and No this were not variations from Romana, they were, me moving my body, inspired by the Pilates basics and creating my own moves. Romana used to create variations at times in the studio, so moving in new ways was part of the reason we did Pilates - to be healthy and playful.
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin