Creative Towel Sequencing<br>M. Valentin<br>Class 1727

Creative Towel Sequencing
M. Valentin
Class 1727

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
This class was wonderful - I loved, and was amazed by, what can be accomplished with the use of a simple towel. What a great all-over body workout. Thank you M. Valentin - you are a wonderful instructor!
2 people like this.
To all of the Pilates Anytime enthusiasts--thank you soooooooo much for taking the time and energy to take my class. I had as much fun taping the session as creating it. I hope to see all of you in person some day! Look for some more Unique V classes!
Rumor has it V, you already have your colors picked out for your next visit to PA! Yay!!
PS: I hope it's pink so I can take class too!
1 person likes this.
A truly fantastic class!! I learned new moves and loved the work with the towel! Thank you so much Valentin!
1 person likes this.
How fun! Time flies when movement is fun, challenging, mindful. Yes, so many of my students are very tight and need the extra stretch challenge, including ME! Thank you Valentin for coming to PA. You are much appreciated. I hope you can come back. Something tells me you are in high demand. Still it would be a blessing to see you back.
Suzanne M
1 person likes this.
Great class and cueing! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Only issue I think is that most gyms offer small towels and I found some of the moves hard to execute with a standard "fitness" towel. Specifically, with the legs I subbed in a strap. What size towel do you recommend? In between a bath towel and a hand towel?
1 person likes this.
Hi Nicole Messmer: I used gym length towels, they are larger than a hand towel but shorter than a bath towel. They need to be manageable with the size of hands. A strap works for some exercises but not for all. If you or your clients have long limbs, use both!
2 people like this.
What a wonderfully refreshing class, new ideas, great power-stretches. Thanks M!
I find it complimentary when Pilates Anytime advertises my classes as "Laugh and Burn!" It means you are going to have fun when you workout!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin