Traditional Mat Flow<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 1764

Traditional Mat Flow
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 1764

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I paused the class 15 minutes before the end and instead of just finishing it, I will start over because I loved it so much. Talk about CHARMING. Benjamin Degenhardt--excuse me, but I told my wonderful husband that I am a bit entranced by you!!! I love your voice and your personality that shines through this class. You're like a bright light! :) WONDERFUL CLASS---wonderful, wonderful, wonderful---honestly a favorite for sure. Just a beautiful, very complete class, seamless transitions. Felt very elegant to perform this class and fun.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Aww thank YOU Shannon—for watching, the replay, and your lovely feedback!!!
First time actually commenting here. Brilliant class, brilliant cueing and some excellent new ideas for me! Thank you!
Thank you Christine. Benjamin definitely inspires one to expand our previously held notions for the sake of ourselves and our clients. Thank you for sharing your comment.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Benjamin. Great class.
1 person likes this.
Just can't get enough of this class, i fell in love with the mat repertoire even more because of Benjamin!
Jodi B
1 person likes this.
So wonderful to feel the classical work in a refreshing way! Thank you Benjamin!
1 person likes this.
Superb flow, brilliant, gorgeous teacher, great class.
1 person likes this.
OMG! Benjamin you are amazing. I almost shied away from this class. Boy am I glad I did it! This class is tough, but your cueing helped me find a way to execute the exercises to my best ability. And ladies, you make it look easy! Thanks for a great class and some laughs along the way!
Benjamin, this is another one of my favorite! You kick my butt and I liked it!
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin