Students of Romana<br>Amy T., Brett H., Alycea U., Sean G., Rachel T., Kathryn R., MeJo W. & David F.<br>Discussion 1766

Students of Romana
Amy T., Brett H., Alycea U., Sean G., Rachel T., Kathryn R., MeJo W. & David F.
Discussion 1766

Watch this Discussion
David, I don't remember her only teaching 5 hours in a row.
So, like most of us, "Do as we say, not as we do?"
It's beautiful! Thank you!
These stories are so important for those of us who were not able to work with the legends.
Thank you.
I agree Elizabeth! Thank you for watching!
A little piece of a big history...Thank you!
Thank you to all of the contributors. I love to hear these stories of Romana and Dragos. I was an apprentice caught up in the Trademark issue back then, and the first class at a Pilates Studio location not trained directly by Romana. As my exposure to different styles of Pilates has influenced me some over the years, I keep coming back to my roots, and have a true love of the Classical work. You all inspire me to stay true to that, it really is such an incredible body of work that stands alone, especially in these times where it seems anything goes. Thank you!
Thank you Angela!
1 person likes this.
In light of reading “ Caged Lion”, and having actually having been to Dragos Gym( and never back for reasons I will not go into here) I feel a sense of expansion after viewing this video. It adds another layer to the Method. 💟
Kathy Thank you for watching and sharing what you've learned. Many will benefit from your explorations! 
Thanks Kathy.  I am happy I could shed some light and give you another perspective. Best wishes.
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin