Return to Life Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 178

Return to Life Mat
Amy Havens
Class 178

Watch this Class
always helpful with her prompts...I like Amy Havens...
Thank you Sylvia!! That made my day!
Good class, thank you Amy! Prompts are good and flow was not too choppy. I would take class again.
1 person likes this.
Hi Amani, thanks for your feedback. This class was really a re- entry class for the students as both of those gals had been out of town and out of their regime. I decided to give them some fundamentals to get them back into their bodies. I do this for myself too if I've been off my schedule or routine.
I didn't have a strap, so struggled there, but otherwise, found it good, my first class on here, and I will come back!
Welcome Kirsty! Glad you enjoyed class and thank you for mentioning your experience as far as not having a strap. I usually offer suggestions and/or ways to modify if someone doesn't have a prop. I look forward to talking to you again!! Enjoy Pilates Anytime!
Hi Amy!!! I almost didn't take this Level 1 class and I am soooo glad I did. It was the perfect way to re-energize my practice and my resolve to practice. I really enjoy starting the class with the readings, too. It is a great way provides great focus and Joe Pilates's energy. THANKS!
1 person likes this.
Hi Christine! Thank you....yes, when we were filming in the very beginning I thought the inclusion of some of the text from Return To Life would be nice for folks to hear. I think it's important to hear what he had to say, why he was saying what he did etc, and how we can put that into our work today. :) Never a bad thing to be refreshed on the history and legacy of Mr. Pilates! :)
1 person likes this.
This was a perfect class for someone who has been a delinquent Pilates student for about three years and wanted to get back to it but did not need to relearn the basics. The prompts were easy to follow without having to look at the screen. Thank you!
H Meg....this is great feedback, thank you very much! Glad you're re-igniting your Pilates practice!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin