Reformer Workout<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 1783

Reformer Workout
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 1783

Watch this Class
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great class! Very challenging and lots of fun! I miss hearing your words!
2 people like this.
Great workout! I loved the headstands!! They cleared my sinuses!!! No more headache! :) lol!!
1 person likes this.
Great pace and delivery, upbeat and very challenging. Revealing what I definitely need to work on...upper body strength( among other things)! Thank you for sharing this.
Omg... thank you so much for bringing this to the community Amy..thank you PA for such quality work xxxx
Shelley M
Amy, I adored this class. For the first time, I understood some of the exercises - short and long spine, chest expansion,  knee stretches, side series with arms in straps....I have done many versions of these but I never fully grasped how they were 'really' supposed to work. I understand there are different strokes for different folks but it seemed to me that when the choreography is truthful to how the body works with the equipment, the need for intense cueing is actually reduced, because the choreography in and of itself cues the body and you were there to support that . Now I understand why Romana was Romana!! You obviously understood her work deeply because you give it over in such a natural, integrated way. I gained hugely from this class and will return to it again and again. Thank you~
Shelley M
1 person likes this.
I did this class again, Amy and it was even more awesome knowing it a bit better. Just amazes me again how the choreography itself tells the body what to do. And when it doesn't...like Long Spine...you're there to make sure it's a 'foot' pull not a behind-the-knees pull. Just amazing outstanding class that I don't think I'll get tired of. Thank you!
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin