Ken Endelman<br>Ken Endelman<br>Discussion 1789

Ken Endelman
Ken Endelman
Discussion 1789

Watch this Discussion
Kim W
3 people like this.
Without Balanced Body, and it's incredible training program, I would not be teaching Pilates today. Thank you Ken and Nora! I teach on Allegro Reformers every day, and love them. Clients are impressed with their quality and ease of use. If I go bust as an instructor, I would gladly work for Ken and the Balanced Body team, even of I had to clean toilets. You guys rock!
Thanks Kim. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the discussion too!
Kim W
3 people like this.
I have found the discussions regarding the lawsuit fascinating and informative. I barely knew what Pilates was at the time it was happening, so I'm not emotionally entrenched in the details. However, I believe if the verdict had been different, I would not have had access to the training I've had, and for that I'm grateful. I appreciate Ken's candor in the interview, and you, Kristy, asked excellent questions. Thanks for providing this.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for sharing this discussion detailing a significant time in Pilates history. I was not involved in Pilates at this time in history, but am grateful to Ken and all those who who helped to make the "P" word public. I have watched many of the personal accounts from others who were involved with the lawsuit - many of which offered small insights and opinions of the story. However, Ken's interview helps to give a broader and more detailed scope of the story. Very inspired by the tenacity of spirit and faith in our community. "Always fall forward" - very inspiring - thank you :)
3 people like this.
Ken is a class act. When I attented the Fletcher Conference in 2013 I met him. I didn't realized who he was, that he owned BB. He helped me pick out an Orbit to buy at a reduced rate. He stood there talking to me for the longest time like we were old friends catchin up, only I'd just met him.
I enjoyed watching this segment, thank you Kristi!
2 people like this.
Brave man! We can be thankful that today we can be who we are and do what we do as a pilates teachers/instructors.
Fantastic segment. I knew about the lawsuit, but never heard the details of what went down, nor did I realize how long it went on for. Such an important part of this community's history.

Thank you to Ken for sharing and to Kristi for hosting such an interesting interview!
Thank you for watching Nicole. I also think it is an important part of this community's history and am grateful to Ken for sharing.
1 person likes this.
A most sincere and heartfelt Thank You for all that you did and all that you went through Ken. Thank you Kristi for having this discussion and all that you do for Pilates.
Christine Huff, I appreciate your feedback very much. You're welcome.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin