Reformer Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1790

Reformer Workout
Amy Havens
Class 1790

Watch this Class
WOW - that was just fabulous, so clear and wonderful flow. I cant wait to actually put it into action. I have only watched it so far. Thank you.
Thank you ladies! Hazel, let me know how it feels once you do the class. I love feedback!!
Kate V
2 people like this.
Your cueing is so deep & straight-on! I was able to do your workout by having my phone on speaker. You are amazing! Thank you!!
great class amy!! my style:) thank you
Thanks Amy! Love the class and all the variations!!!
Awesome class Amy. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amy I love watching and doing your classes. Your instructions are so clear and easy to follow. I appreciate spring loads as well. Thank you! Another excellent workout!
Z A
Thank you once more Amy, this became a go to class for me:) is it possible to do a reformer class emphasizing tight shoulders and hip flexors;)) lovexxxx
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
I loved this class. As usual Amy is wonderful but we all already know this. This class flew by and felt amazing on the body. Precision, control and grace... all qualities Amy is super at. Everything makes sense with her. For those of you who have not had the honor and pleasure to work in person with this amazing instructor, do yourself a favor and visit her studio In Santa Barbara (Center Point Pilates). I hope to take another trip this year to work with her again. Great instructor, wonderful human being
1 person likes this.
Amy, I love your teaching style, your cuing and you class!! Thank you
11-20 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin