Traditional Mat Basics<br>Shelly Power<br>Class 1799

Traditional Mat Basics
Shelly Power
Class 1799

Watch this Class
Me ha gustado mucho, agradeceria traduccon o subtitulos en español, por favor.
gracias
What a great class !! I love the cues and might be stealing a few :) TY
So glad I found this class! My back has been a little tender and this cueing and prep work going into positions allowed me to pay close attention to my low back . I feel open and less tense now. Thank you Shelly!
I love the way Shelly Power breaks down each exercise and links it to the next. Some great imagery cues too - I love the quail's egg.
I love this, so helpful! I struggle with teaser, especially from a supine position. In the beginning I was flopping like a fish to get my back to let me up. The lengthening made a difference with keeping my abs and pelvis from being pulled, and I was finally able to do one. Yaaayyy!  I do have a hard time with roll ups, too. I have no doubt practicing all of these exercises, including the double leg stretch / hundreds prep at  the beginning of this one will help me with both. My body can cooperate one day and I feel I'm over the hurdle, and not a bit the next day. I'd love to get where it was more consistent. Thank you so much for this! 
RORY
Loved this class!!
Helen
Hi with the Spine Twist, can you let me know why you are able to go further after looking away? Would very much like some help with this as I was asked and I wasn't sure why?
Jess H
Brilliant technique teaching. I love these types of classes where it’s almost part workshop and part class. Thank you so much for this 🙏🏻
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin