Modifying for Wrist Pain<br>Shelly Power<br>Tutorial 1802

Modifying for Wrist Pain
Shelly Power
Tutorial 1802

Watch this Tutorial
Excellent information - and very timely for my class! Thank you !!
Fantastic advice, so helpful... I sometime feel in my over 50's class's that people actually leave because they feel the class is to much for them. Wow I can now explain and encourage them to proceed and strengthen their wrists.
This was so helpful Shelly Thank you :)
Thank you for giving me some other ways to help my class. This is a very common complaint!
Extremely helpful. I , like so many other instructors , am meeting an increasing number of seniors and over 55's. Wrist and knee pain are some of the most common challenges we face in class. Thank You, Shelly, for the clear, fascinating and concise delivery!
Thanks Shelly!
Great tips, I will definitely think about your advice, and share it amongst all my clients to prevent wrist pain from ever happening!
#iampolestar
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! I had a wrist injury and it has taken a lot of time and dedication to get my forearm strength back, just as Shelly says. I would like to suggest people consider massaging your forearms after this type of work... those muscles can get tight and then sore causing wrist pain which might make you think you're not moving in the right direction, even though you are! A warm wash cloth on those muscles can help too. My injured wrist definitely appreciates this "special" treatment!
Shelly, I love your tutorials! Thank you!
Thank you for usefull advice! great timing for me :)
This was so helpful. Thank you. I get asked questions about wrist discomfort often & can now provide students with a constructive solution.
I have wrist issues when in weight bearing positions so am always looking for suggestions. Thanks, great tips
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin