Lower Body Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1814

Lower Body Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 1814

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fun, Quick & Easy Jumpboard & Ball Class :)
I don't think it has to be complicated or heavy to be effective and this felt really good ~ Thanx
I think my first ever jump board class was with you, Im remembering a brick wall though ?
Exhilarating, creative & fun. I recently purchased an Allegra II & would love to see a class by you on this equipment. There is very little available & I like your style.
1 person likes this.
Thank you ladies! Yugonda.....the red brick wall classes were filmed at my studio, CenterPoint Pilates. That was a secondary filming location for me for awhile, but now ... home filming base is the lovely PA studio. :)
Hi Nancy.....I don't have an Allegro II unfortunately. What specifically would you like to see however? Look for Elizabeth Larkham here on the site. She uses an A1 Reformer by Balanced Body. Is that the Reformer you're thinking about?
Just what I needed after a long/busy day! I know this was about legs (which was awesome), but I loved the little ab work at the start. Also really liked the side lying, was great to get at those rotators with the clam. Hey..I might be coming to Santa Barbara in October. If so, I will let you know, would love to see you again!
Thanks Amy..Elizabeth is great as well as Balanced Body podcasts...I like coming up with fresh ideas for clients & thought of you. At 78 I'm not as creative as others, but, I follow well.
Btw, it's the Allegra 2...an amazing piece of equipment.
Hi Amy I loved your jump board class today! I am always looking for ideas for using a jump board with my reformer. Thank you for a quick and strong workout! Thank you!
Z A
Thank you Amy, a perfect combination with your short upper body on cadillac;)))
Amazing!!! Felt the work:) Thank you Amy for your creativity!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin