Wunda Chair Trios<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 1820

Wunda Chair Trios
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 1820

Watch this Class
I love your clear, precise and easy to understand teaching style Carrie! And loved this awesome, challenging class!
Wow, what a fantastic class - I have done it so many times now....not just a great challenge, but precise & clear instructions with no unnecessary talking, minimum spring changes & very smooth flow! LOVE it
Axinja so great to hear that you’ve done the class so many times and keep coming back!  Awesome to hear that you experience the cueing is clear and precise!  Thank you!
Loved the challenge! Thank you!!
I revisit this one often. Love this class. Such strong chair work & lovely cueing.
1 person likes this.
Well done. These are like some of the most complicated exercises that I avoid teaching because they are in my experience difficult to teach! I’d love to see a hard challenging basics chair class from this same instructor 
Elizabeth D Glad you liked it! I noted your request :)
Tough but great class, definitely a challenge to return to. thank you Carrie
Fantastic class! Love the challenge and definitely see returning to this one regularly.
Shelley M
Excellent class! Not many repetitions but totally focused work. Inside-out sweat with body alignment and everything in the right place. Thank you!
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin