Foam Roller Stability<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 1822

Foam Roller Stability
Sharon G.
Class 1822

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
That hour just blew by! Doing the bicycle with the roller gave me my first opportunity ever to experience my toe grazing the mat. Thanks!
2 people like this.
Thanks for the lesson Sharon. I like it a lot
I feel sensitive on my pelvic floor when I sit over ( spine stretch ....)
It' s normal ?
Grazie
Monica
3 people like this.
Wow that was fun and challenging. Going to try some of these moves on my class. Thanks for being so creative! Hope to see you back!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Denee and Joni. I'm so glad you enjoyed the class and felt inspired.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Monica. Thank you for your comment. Yes, some people do feel sensitive to the pressure. The harder your roller, the more sensitive it may feel. Possibly try laying a yoga mat or cushy Pilates mat over your roller for those seated exercises and see if it helps. Let me know how it goes :)
3 people like this.
What a great class! Loved your cues. It was a great combination of mindful stretches and then using that length to do the work from a better place. Loved it!
2 people like this.
Entretenida, lúdica. Me encantó!!!! Felicidades
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Jacquie. Yes, one of my mentors, Jennifer Stacey, MS, often worked with this concept of preparing the body to succeed. I like the balance of sometimes working this way and doing some work before the work and other times just sticking to Pilates and finding it through the exercises.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Karina....I have to admit, I had to google for a translation.....(Entertaining, fun. Loved !!!! Congratulations). I love that you loved it ;)
2 people like this.
Yo también fui a google!;) hermoso trabajo, siempre por más!!! Un abrazo desde Uruguay
1-10 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin