Foam Roller Stability<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 1822

Foam Roller Stability
Sharon G.
Class 1822

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Dear Sharon, thank you for this excellent class! I must say I always had difficulties with feeling the lengthening of the spine while exercising on the mat, and I think this is the first class I actually felt my spine being long. Great great variations of traditional Pilates exercises on the foam roller! I agree with Joni - one hour just blew by! :)
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
From Karina ("I also went to google !;) beautiful work, always more !!! A hug from Uruguay").

Thank you Karina.....right back at you from California.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Janja, What a wonderful compliment! I love breakthroughs and I'm so happy this class facilitated one for you. Awesome! Yes!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sharon. The class flew by! I hope to see you back soon
1 person likes this.
Great class was not able yo try but i will in about two hours. Looking forward to it.
Great cues, thanks sharon
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you so much Lauren and Molly. I really appreciate your positive feedback.
1 person likes this.
New class but I 've already done it 3 times. Tremendously challenging-I am humbled! The unique openers before working are top rate. I've already used a few with my students. Thanks, Sharon!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi N,
Thank you for your comment. I love that you've done it 3 times....Awesome! I also love that you've found some of the skill building exercises useful with your clients. That makes me happy.
1 person likes this.
Nice and challenging. I love classes with the foam roller!
1 person likes this.
This would be one of my favourite classes i have taken on PA.
The cues were so precise and easily translated in to my body. The class was creative, challenging and yet I had enough time to think about the movement and modify if necessary.
Big thank you and please come back !
11-20 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin