Foam Roller Stability<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 1822

Foam Roller Stability
Sharon G.
Class 1822

Watch this Class
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Catherine! I'm happy you enjoyed the class.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Jitka. Wow! What a nice compliment. I appreciate your positive feedback about the class and cueing. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for that creative foam roller class! I enjoyed the psoas stretch a lot, - what a great way to find it and also relax it to lengthen! Your cues are very clear and helpful. Wonderful class!
1 person likes this.
Very creative Cylinder work. Really enjoyed this workout.
2 people like this.
oh wow! what an awesome workout. familiar movements but with the roller it targets a completely new and deeper level. love love loved it!!!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Silke. Thank you for your feedback. I was always trying to find ways to keep my own psoas muscles balanced and functioning and discovered I could get a deeper hip extension elevated on the roller. I'm so glad you found it helpful. And please forgive my delay in responding....as a new Mom, I've been less on top of things. I do really appreciate your feedback!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Marie and Jolene. I'm very glad you enjoyed this spin on traditional mat work. I also love the challenge and feedback of this work. Thank you again for your comments.
1 person likes this.
Great class and cueing! Thanks Sharon! I've got some new exercises to pass on now.
Louise T
1 person likes this.
loved how creative this was....rolling like a ball....brilliant.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Delana and Louise. I'm so glad you enjoyed the class and variations.
21-30 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin