Detailed Reformer Variations<br>Alan Herdman<br>Class 1825

Detailed Reformer Variations
Alan Herdman
Class 1825

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I have watched this video more than 10 times. Everytime I get something new from your cues. Its very great cues n basics to do the 'right' movement...
I love the variations! Great class, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Meticulous presenter. Angles of the exercisers clearly demonstrate Alan's correction cues. Valuable experience.
Thank you for a brilliant class Alan! Feel really great now! A gentle yet strong class with excellent cues! Perfect!
So many problems with this video; it kept stopping and then after a few minutes starting again.
Michal ~ I am sorry you are having trouble viewing the video. It may be your video player, so if you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

If your internet connection is slow on a particular day, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Lovely class. Thank you Alan. Really felt the core working very hard throughout the whole class.
You are a crack up Alan! I wish I could go to your studio. I learnt loads of things. Found the box work a bit advanced for me but it's something to work towards.
I had the pleasure of meeting Alan in monchengladbach recently so thoroughly enjoyed this class as it helped me establish his wonderful teaching style. Can we please have more Alan?
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin