Hip Extensors and Flexors<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 1847

Hip Extensors and Flexors
Christi Idavoy
Class 1847

Watch this Class
Thank you all for your feedback! I am so grateful that you feel better after the class and find the cues meaningful. Thank you PA for this wonderful forum and space to share what we love!
1 person likes this.
Loved your class Christi! Lots of detailed information and cueing for body awareness
1 person likes this.
Finally got to do this class! Thanks Christi!
Ingrid J
1 person likes this.
A great class for the hips! My hips and legs felt fantastic, and adjusted, after doing the class. I am not sure it's a level one class, but great cueing just the same! Thanks
1 person likes this.
Thank you for breaking it down...very powerful.
1 person likes this.
Thank you this was so great for my overworked hip flexors and a great reminder for my hip extentors to wake up.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this class great cueing! Great for opening hips and sides of body, body awareness and love the extension variations.
This is listed with no props, but it requires a box. Please correct.
Kelly ~ Thank you for your forum post. The Box is part of the Reformer and a majority of our Reformer classes use the box. Therefore, we don't list it as a prop for these classes. We do have Reformer classes without a box on the site. I hope you enjoy these!
Neville T
I suffer from Osteitis Pubis, normally a footballers injury & wondered if this session or any other ones you do would be good for my condition?
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin