Pilates Shoulder Positioning<br>Sharon G.<br>Tutorial 1848

Pilates Shoulder Positioning
Sharon G.
Tutorial 1848

Watch this Tutorial
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera , this is just amazing! Love your cueing, love the anatomical references and the simple, detailed exercises. Only had time to watch this today and did a few of the movements at my desk, can't wait to try it for myself and take it to class. Thank you! More please
I absolutely loved this session, my shoulders sockets and RC muscles feel awake with my pecs and lats very quiet.... but not quite sure what you meant by stand in your shoulders .... or keep shoulder blade forward with humerus pulled back.... I think i did it correctly but just wanted to clarify and see if another cue made more sense to me... thanks
Excellent tutorial..very much appreciated. Will look up more of your classes.
Thanks again Sharon. Sorry to be a little pedantic but can you clarify the hand position when sidelying..there are 2 movements..one taking arm over to the ear (should it be facing out to the side or down to the floor) and then the tricep movement...should hand be sidefacing or directed to the floor...quite different positioning. Which is best for shoulder and scap placement with rehab.
Thank you.
31-34 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin