Dynamic and Playful Mat<br>Mari Winsor<br>Class 1864

Dynamic and Playful Mat
Mari Winsor
Class 1864

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I have always enjoyed Mari's DVDs and so happy to see her on PilatesAnytime. More Mari mat classes, please!!!!
2 people like this.
What a great surprise it was to see you on Pilates Anytime! As always, I loved your coaching of the class. Please, please come back!
1 person likes this.
I like the bug transition :)
Karen M
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed your DVD's and was happy to find you on PA. Enjoyed this basic mat class, exactly what I was looking for. Hope to see more Mari. Thank you.
2 people like this.
The first pilates class I have took was the winsor dvds at home in 2000 and I fell in love with pilates because of Mari. She shaped my 40 year old body into a form I never thought I could have. 14 years later I still love pilates and I have her dvds. I hope she teaches more classes including a magic circle class.
Thank you Mari for making me fall in love with pilates.
1 person likes this.
Great class!
Mari, you got many of us started. You continue to move us forward and always inspire. Thank you. xo
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE Mari Winsor. I think I have all of her DVDs and she introduced me to pilates about 11 years ago. You'd be hard pressed to find a more charming, fun-loving pilates instructor than Mari. She's really the BEST. Can Mari please come back and do maybe a 30 minute advanced workout--like some of her DVDs? THANK YOU! Really, really enjoyed this class. Mari is VERY inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Shannon, Mari came back two weeks ago and filmed another 45 min intermediate Reformer class with Monica.
AWESOME!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Unfortunately, my beautiful, wonderful reformer is in our very cold basement and we decided to work on updating our upstairs before we keep working on the basement. :) THIS IS GREAT INCENTIVE THOUGH. I may just have to clear out the boxes and wear my winter coat and try out this class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! :)
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin