Stimulating Reformer Flow<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 1877

Stimulating Reformer Flow
Cara Reeser
Class 1877

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fantastic - woke up with a lousy low back...and now I can move. Thank you so much...this is a keeper! Rock on with your bad self, PA & Cara!
1 person likes this.
Love this so much! Thank you!!
Brillant flow-thank you! I feel so good
1 person likes this.
Great class. I am also trying to teach with more extension lately so I appreciate these ideas. Love, love, cara's teaching and also her cute personality that shines through!
1 person likes this.
Every time I get stuck in my practice or frustrated with my teaching experience I come back to you, Cara, and I feel inspired and ready to get back out there! Thank you so much for your fabulous teaching and wonderful spirit.
Thanks Kerry! You are welcome, I am glad you enjoy.

2 people like this.
While I appreciated the attention to the back, it would have been helpful if Cara was more attentive to cueing some basic information...like spring recommendations at the beginning of every exercise
2 people like this.
Nice class! Love the 30 min get in get done flow. Only critique is to take a second longer to let us know what the springs are at home. Sometimes transitions were too fast. Over all, amazing! I feel great!
Lucie Bécus
1 person likes this.
I've been looking for more extension and less flexion in my workouts and this was exactly what I needed - thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Kevin thank you for the feedback. Will do it.
Lucie Bécus I am so glad to hear it worked for you.
Thanks for watching.
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin