Non-Traditional Mat<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 1887

Non-Traditional Mat
Cathleen Murakami
Class 1887

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Lovely class! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Ya baby! That's what I'm talking about! I woke up in such a funk, backache etc. After Cathleen's class I'm a new woman ready to face a very busy day! My husband thanks you and so do I. Hope to see more of your smiling face! Thanks PA!
So many fun challenges to play with (and opportunities to fall over and laugh). Such lovely warm energy that you have Kathleen x
1 person likes this.
Great fun Cathy! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
What a treat! So nice to see Cathleen back here. She always comes up with great new moves.
Cathleen Murakami
@ Hanna - thank you for making the first comment
@ Denee - yahoo! Glad the funk AND the backache were squelched and you're good to go!
@ Megan - so happy to know you had F-U-N!!
@ Daniel - you are SO welcome!!
@ Catherine - thank you for commenting and liking what I do
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class so much fun!! Can wait to see more classes from you!!
1 person likes this.
reat clas, cretive nd fun, than you, I hop to see you more.
Judith lein, rotterdam holland
Rebecca Keene Forde
I'm in my hotel room in San Diego, what a perfect class as a warmup for the PMA conference, thanks!
Cathleen Murakami
@Jessica....thanks....always so much fun to teach for PA! and appreciate all your comments!!
@ Judith - WOW...the Netherlands!! So cool to reach people worldwide!! You can view some of my other classes here as well!
@ Rebecca ~ please introduce yourself to me if I see you at PMA....will be teaching on Friday morning. Thank you - we all so appreciate those who take the time to acknowledge us.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin