Inner Dynamics Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1895

Inner Dynamics Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1895

Watch this Class
Ash
one hour flew by, really great.
Your spirit and energy are exhilarating . You are one of my very favorites. Thank you.
Theresa, your words come as a very welcome lift for my spirits at a time when I am feeling the pain of so many. Thank you!
Thank you Rael, I really enjoyed your class. It is athletic and I love your combinations like side kick kneeling onto leg extension for example. I also love the way you hold the last exercise and you make pauses that gives a little more endurance to our muscles. 
Love from Switzerland.

Thank you, Carine. Stay well and healthy. Love form California!
Thank you Rael, I enjoyed your class. Greetings from Finland!
I send my love and best wishes to Finland!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Love this class! Thanks !
What does it mean by "lifting deeply"?
How do we modify Spine flexion routines (saw, spine twist etc)?
What is the exercise called (right before side aplank) around 37th minute in the recording.

Rajashree, thank you so much for your supportive words. Rajashree, there are so many modifications I use it would be impossible for me to go into that here. Possibly at some point, we could do a class together and I would then love to share modifications with you. I am not sure what I meant by "lifting deeply". It is an odd cue for me to use. All I can think of is that I wanted the work to be felt deeply. I hope to look through this class sometime and identify the exercise you are referring to. It was probably Side Kick. I wish you all the very best.
91-100 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin