Safe and Effective Reformer<br>Jonathan Oldham<br>Class 1897

Safe and Effective Reformer
Jonathan Oldham
Class 1897

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed watching this class. I have many "grown up" clients that would appreciate and benefit from Jonathan's selected exercises and the pacing and flow. The ending balance exercise was fun! Thank you Jonathan.
1 person likes this.
Omg! Loved! My clients are going to love some of these exercises! really liked that little hip thing.... the up, hover, crossover. thank you! I feel so grown up
Great class...very nice Energy ...my grown ups will thank you !
You're fun! This class is great---for my 14 year old basketball playing daughter or my 73 year old mom...or 43 year old me. Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents.
2 people like this.
Fab Fab Fab Class :) Thank You
I feel wonderful and I think Im a grown up….
Would love to see more of you on PA Jonathan
Jonathan, I thought this was a great class. Your awareness of "grown up" bodies is helpful. I didn't have to modify anything, which is a pleasure because I usually do for my 62 year young body. I would love to see a more difficult class done with the same "grown up" body awareness that you have leaving out the contortions that I can no longer do but making it a level more advanced. Thanks for a wonderful and thoughtful class that I will do again.
Great ideas! I love the hinge 100 and the coffee table. And the Supremes!
I loved this! I can't wait to use Jonathan's advice and technique to help my own grown up clients achieve better quality movement and awareness. Thank you, Jonathan!!
What a great class!! Jonathan has such great cues and the pace is perfect! I have many grown up clients and am always looking for something refreshing and challenging (safe challenging). My mom would love the ending balancing exercise! How fun!
Thank you Johnathan, Candice and Karen. I loved the pace - gentle and effective. Beautifully executed and masterfully taught! I am going to use this workout for my clients.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin