Reformer on the Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 191

Reformer on the Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 191

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love this CLASS!
This video stops for me about 13 mins in to the workout, tried to update but same problem at the same place. Anything wrong with the videolink??
Linnea ~ I am sorry that you are having technical difficulties but it does not seem to be the video. I would recommend restarting your computer if refreshing the page didn't work.
1 person likes this.
perfection! I found that I could do some of the exercises with 2lb weights for an additional workout :) thank you!
Thank you Tania! Adding weights is such a good idea.
2 people like this.
Keep going back to this program using 2 and 3 lb. weights which adds a bit of challenge.
I'm glad you like it Michelle!
Fantastic!! I had a snapshot taken of me this weekend. I could not believe my posture. I looked like a different person. Thank you so much Meredith for knowing your craft so well. I love the way I am looking and feeling in only 2 weeks of doing your classes.
Again, Chelsea, you have made my day. Thank you for your enthusiasm and your wonderful feedback. Keep up the good work and enjoy the transformation.
1 person likes this.
This is great, being a recent member to PAT its fun to discover the older classes.
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin