Meditation in Movement<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1936

Meditation in Movement
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1936

Watch this Class
Thank you, master rael.
2 people like this.
Dear Rael, I'm going be 60 in May and Pilates has been my fountain youth. If I miss Pilates for a couple days my joints feel stiff and knarled. Anyways what Im trying to say is thank you for sharing your inspiring spirit. Take care.
Dear Denee,

I am 1 month older than you, I will be 60 in April, and certainly like you Pilates has been my fountain of youth for over 35 years! Keep it up and happy birthday for May.
2 people like this.
I love your classes! Your passion is so contagious! I am always inspired after taking one of your classes. Thank you for making me a better instructor!
Thank you Sherry, your comment means so much to me.
Rael always delivers... I found about your work from a video I purchased in the Middle East - The System 27. It was incredible to see how many different aspects were covered in one single class - perhaps one of the most efficient classes I have ever taken. Since then, I am on the look for Rael´s and Kristi Cooper´s classes on video... Keep up the good work. Greetings from Montevideo, Uruguay...
The perfect daily practice class...makes me fall in love with Pilates all over again and again. xo
Wonderful exciting class! Can't wait for your workshops in London next August!
Rael, that was wonderful, inspiring, and invigorating.
I just saw your response to a " Chicago " visit Rael ! You should plan a visit in the summer , Chicago is amazing in the summertime ..And Flow Studio is in a great location to see the best of it !!!
11-20 of 126

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin