Kathy's Cats<br>Blossom L.<br>Tutorial 1940

Kathy's Cats
Blossom L.
Tutorial 1940

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Great, thanks Blossom! So wonderful that Kathy named a cat for you...you deserve it!!
1 person likes this.
Blossom you are a cat, not a dog. I think I get what Kathy meant?? Wonderful tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing this work. And yes, after 17 years, glad you got your own cat. meow.
Great class, really enjoyed the variations, great sense of play and freedom of movement.
Yeong Cheol C
Thank you
What gorgeous movement on gorgeous movers.
Thank you:)
Erica V
So nice! Many years ago, I bought a stack of second-hand issues of Pilatesstyle, which I kept ever since.
In the jan/feb 2006 issue, on page 52 there was this story by you, Blossom! It was called Cat Tales and I loved it.
It is so nice to finally see the movement, instead of only pictures!
Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Thank you all for your comments! Kerry and Lynn, you guys are so great for watching all of my videos. Emma, so glad you got the playful and free part of the Kathy's Cats. Mindi, the movers in the video are faithful Pilates practitioners. They do Pilates at home by themselves. Erica, I am glad you got to see the cats in action!
Ann S
1 person likes this.
That was fantastic..thanks for sharing Kathy's Cats.
Thank you. How fortunate for you to be at the right place at the right time in your dance career at NYU and to have studied with Kathy Grant.
From 1983 to 1987 (when I was getting my modern dance degree in VA), we danced with great guest choreographers, but we did not have a Kathy Grant. Oh how I wish... Thank you for sharing her work and yours, too. I think I "get" it...at least, I feel a kinship, of sorts! What a blessing.
Yay awesome!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin