Kathy's Song<br>Blossom L.<br>Tutorial 1943

Kathy's Song
Blossom L.
Tutorial 1943

Watch this Tutorial
sandyjgrant
I wish there was a 'love' button. I can only 'like' it, but really, i loved it. Thank you for sharing your experience and passing on the legacy. Your explanations are so clear; it makes it seem so much easier than it really is :)
Michelle S
Great to review this again having done your Before the Hundreds workshop. I wish I had known Kathy, I have such a warmth for her just from videos, things I have read and watching yours and Cara's legacy to her. Lovely easy work to help someone organise themselves!
Mor V
1 person likes this.
Wow! I did have the privilege (yet) to meet you, but you really moved me! I can't wait to come to the New York and meet you :)
1 person likes this.
I love your explanation of the deep details
I love the emotion that inspires your words when you talk about Kathy
thank you
Bonnie H
2 people like this.
Blossom, when I watched this tutorial, the whole essence of Kathy Grant sunk in- your explainations and imagery in describing her song resonated a beautiful harmonious breath . I wish I had studied under her and so, I will be in touch to study with you. Just inspiring
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Awesome!
Precious!! Thanks for sharing with us, Blossom.
very valuable. thank you for passing on this succinct precise insightful queing. thank you for sharing this treasure.
I really enjoyed this sharing about Kathy's song . Visualisation is key to learn, if a student can visualize it , it's the picture that replaces 1000 words . The cues of Kathy's song are exactly that, just a word, or few words , not interfering withΒ  the flow of the exercises. Thank you Blossom .Β 
Mona H
Lovely to see so much love and respect for your teacher.
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin