Playful and Challenging Flow<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 1978

Playful and Challenging Flow
Blossom L.
Class 1978

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Fierce advanced routine, pilates isn't just for mommies and people with injuries. Athletes check this out, if it looks easy it's cause these two are in ridiculous shape.
Z A
1 person likes this.
Thank you Blossom and Kristi??
Z A
2 people like this.
The smiley i intented to put came out as ?? ;))))
3 people like this.
You and Jim were both fierce and wonderful. This is a wonderful example of how Kathy Grants work furthered the work to a great place. A pleasure to watch. Thanks Jim!!
3 people like this.
That was awesome! Thank you so much for showing the forward arm variations. Very easy to follow along to, nice clear directions and pace. Especially love that you call out which variations belong to each lineage.
Best class ever! What a gift. I will watch over and over. Thank you for sharing!
2 people like this.
Fantastic class! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
2 people like this.
You make the best instructor-client pair ever! Awesome people
3 people like this.
Im speechless ……
that doesn't happen often… ever, really…
Ive only been on PA since Aug 2011 but I will say without a doubt this is the best class ever (for me)
Not many Instructors have your ease and comfort, its your wonderful sense of being with the practice of Pilates. Im totally not sucking up.. well, maybe… Thank You doesn't seem adequate but it is heart felt. PLEASE MORE !!!
2 people like this.
Thanks everyone! I am so glad you are enjoying this reformer workout. I am very proud of it and the hard work of the demonstrator Jim. He makes my job a lot easier. Aloha!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin