Pregnancy Modifications <br>Michael King<br>Tutorial 1989

Pregnancy Modifications
Michael King
Tutorial 1989

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks so much Michael I loved all the information and adaptations for pregnancy and was super glad that I am teaching many of the exercises you have shown here. I love the mat on a slope idea and am wracking my brain wondering how I can get a class of preggies into this position. We only have 2 reformers. We have steps which we could elevate the one side and maybe with further adaptaion of the exercise this would work... Thanks again. Please do more!!
Genial Michael, gran tutorial. Muchas gracias. Un abrazo.
This was great! Thank you, Michael!
This is amazing, thanks so much Michael, very easy explanations that I can use in my pregnancy Pilates classes
Thank you. Great class always
so informative!!!! Wish this tutorial is longer than 20 min!! Thank you so much!!! :)
Michael - Thank you for your tutorial. Pregnancy is a very exciting time and hearing your recommendations is very helpful. Not sure if I followed what the 'slanted' setup on the reformer would be so in your next video on pregnancy, if you could do the reformer options that would be great. If it already exists, just let me know where. Thanks, Pat
Dear Pat
Thank you for your message, I will try and send you a photo of what I mean but I put a box at the tower end and place a mat on top to protect the box and lift the reformer on the box so its slanted. Of course you have to be sure its stable and safe
I wish I would have watched this sooner. What great modifications.
Michael King, thank you for the practical video! Very helpful! 
I have a question about the space between the mat and the middle back - the waist. When should we create  space and when we shouldn't. 
According to Pilates  we should  have  completely straight back. I would appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin