No-Nonsense Mat<br>Kelli B.<br>Class 2013

No-Nonsense Mat
Kelli B.
Class 2013

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
The description is right it is a no-nonsense class. I really want to like this class but it was hard at some points because it either went to fast or I wasn't entirely clear on what was going to happen next. Should be better the second go around.
1 person likes this.
I did not enjoy this class at all. The cuing wasn't very clear as she noted herself ("Sorry! Bad teacher!"). The movements didn't flow; I felt as if I wasn't able to align myself correctly in each movement to actually feel the work. Lots of rolling but not much ab-connection in the movements.
1 person likes this.
Loved taking this class and enjoyed taking it again at home! Kelli you are a rockstar xx~LL
I would prefer a better warm up at the beginning, thank you
I would like to try this class again because there was valuable information and some of the points I missed. There were almost too many instructions for each exercise coming very fast that it was challenging to maintain focus, and by the time I started getting the cues to help improve the exercise, we were moving on to the next.
Mary S
1 person likes this.
Great, Kelli! Always love your classes!
Brittnee P
1 person likes this.
Perfect 30 minute class - straightforward & efficient! Thank you!
NS
NS
1 person likes this.
This is a great class! I enjoyed the progressive pace, I love how you keep the brain and body engaged throughout every movement and transition. Did you notice that no one dared close their eyes? This IS Pilates!
1 person likes this.
Would love to see more classes with Kelli!
Good stuff :)
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin