Detailed & Thorough Reformer<br>Deborah Lessen<br>Class 2023

Detailed & Thorough Reformer
Deborah Lessen
Class 2023

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Deborah, and Kristi! That was lovely to watch
This class was challenging for me and felt more like it should've been labeled a 2/3 instead of a 2. There were quite a few things on the long box that were beyond my abilities.

That said, I think you should make a short spine and long short spine tutorial video from this class. It was the best explanation (with words and visually), I've seen of either one.
Stacey ~ Thank you for your feedback. Picking a level can be difficult because it is so subjective. After reviewing this class, we have decided to keep it at a level 2 based on a comparison with our other level 2/3 classes. This class would be safe for a level 2 student to do, even if there are a few challenging exercises. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this class though!
I am more the age of the teacher. I would like to see her bend backwards over that box! If I did that someone would have to rescue me.
There is so much I enjoyed about this class...Im definitely trying that Hundreds variation next time! Im fascinated to see what it feels like! 
Hello Deborah, I love your teaching style, very precise cueing and fluid. The hundred variation with one leg down will help all my clients, I am sure. I am also looking forward to teaching your version of the front split, stretching the hamstrings first. Thank you for sharing what you have learned from Carola. It is so precious to us.
I learned a lot in very short time from her! she has an eagle eye on you and the technique!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin