Feel-Good Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2032

Feel-Good Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 2032

Watch this Class
Denise ~ I'm sorry the video is cutting in and out. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player which allows you to pick a lower video quality. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Just what I needed today. Thx so much
1 person likes this.
Always love your classes, Kristi! Thanks for the reminder to focus on and enjoy the warmup and not jump in too soon. Great coordination variations!
1 person likes this.
Really nice class. I love how you give your personal thoughts about the exercise along with what might go wrong and how to get more out it. Thank you!
Thanks Sarah! I am always thinking it seems! I'm glad hearing about it works for you.
1 person likes this.
You are such a great workout buddy! Thanks for a great class! I have much work to do on my down stretch but it's all about the journey.
1 person likes this.
Great class! Challenging and fun! Thanks Kristi! :)
Lucie Bécus
Just what I needed tonight! Loved the pace and compact complete workout! Thanks :)
Thank you for a great class Kristi ! Love this kinds of session where the teachers are doing the work as well... I find the feed back very helpful this way, seems more real I guess ha :).
Love Pilates Anytime~
All that huffing and puffing I did was real Sharon! Thanks everyone! Love having you in the studio with me!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin