Sacroiliac Dysfunction <br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2037

Sacroiliac Dysfunction
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2037

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Sherri & Amy I loved this tutorial. I have an s curve scoliosis and I am a Pilates teacher. I have noticed some painful sticking points in the last few years. This helped me alot! A million thanks!! I loved it.
Fantastic! Thank you. I will try this for my lower back pain/stiffness :)
Sarah G
2 people like this.
I could watch and listen to you all day. Fabulous cueing and 'self empowerment' skills for this pelvic population who I treat daily in my physio /Pilates clinic. Thank you for your generosity in sharing.
2 people like this.
I can't express enough how much i appreciated this video. Very clear, direct and extremely helpful! It would be nice to see a therapeutic video for shoulder injuries. Thanks a lot!
DJ
DJ
2 people like this.
Excellent. Will definitely use the techniques - hope to see more from you please?!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sherri & Amy - more useful tools for my toolbelt!
1 person likes this.
This was excellent! Thank you very much!
1 person likes this.
This was excellent, love this and will practice, my pelvis rotates slightly to the right.
1 person likes this.
Great information here! I often times experience si pain on my right side. Not feeling it at the moment but I when I do, these exercises will help! I have several clients that will benefit from this as well. Thank you for this informative tutorial. Amy was a beautiful student!
1 person likes this.
Sherri, thank you for sharing this important information so skillfully! Your exercise selection and cueing for alignment are very helpful. I hadn't thought of using the Pilates Pole for resistance before. It's so practical and effective especially with the issues of scope of practice so often in my mind 'which hat am I wearing - PT (student) vs Pilates Instructor'.

I've been using the muscle energy corrections for myself since I learned them in PT school and the techniques work wonders.

Best from Dallas!

21-30 of 163

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin