Amy Havens
Class 2043

Watch this Class
Joanna T
1 person likes this.
Great class! Thank you
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
Just discovered this class (how could I have missed it??!). As always, Amy, Mark and I enjoyed it so much and it happened to be just what we both needed today. I feel strong, elongated and tall(-er). Your cues are perfect, the fairly slow pace made it all that slightly more challenging, but also that much more enjoyable... and somehow relaxing!... We are still to find one class of yours that we do not enjoy thoroughly! Thank you. x
Laurence , thank you!!!  Glad you and Mark enjoyed this class too and that you found it!  This was a really fun one for me to teach!!  I so enjoy getting your feedback, thank you so so much!!
Julie C
1 person likes this.
Thought I'd try this one to see if I'm progressing.........I found it hard but good, its one I can come back to if a few weeks and see if I've improved, I like working with the ball, I have to say though I really enjoy your classes from home, seems very personal, even though I don't see them live, Always look forward to what classes I can find of yours to do, great motivator thanks Amy
SILVIA C
1 person likes this.
Excellent! 
Thank you.
Thank you Julie C and SILVIA C !!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy-I love the variations woven in with such great spinal mobility!!!
Thank you so much Kelley O !  Glad you enjoyed this class, thank you for being here!
Great class Amy had not done this one for a while and it felt great this morning.  Love the side teaser as a part of the side line series- thank you!
I enjoyed everything about the class - the exercises, the explanations, the variations, and the pace, the cues as to what part of the body (thoracic spine, inner thighs) are working.  And I loved that last position with the head resting lightly on the ball. That felt great!  Thank you!  
111-120 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin