Stability Challenge Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2043

Stability Challenge Mat
Amy Havens
Class 2043

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Amy. I have been begging for more mat classes using the small ball. Great workout and que's. Always enjoy using your ideas in my classes. Would appreciate more of the same :~}
Fabulous class Amy......I'm a certified yoga teacher working on my Mat Pilates certification....I'm loving Pilates!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the intricacies of your cues....thank you so much for this inspirational sequence.
Love your classes!
ABCPILATES
Inspirational and very good variations, thanks
Love this the extended range of movement you get from the ball is fab lx
Loved , loved, loved this class! Great variations of the exercises! Great queue about suctioning the feet into the ball! my adductors and hamstrings immediately engaged. This was so good Amy! thank you!! I feel awesome after doing it.
I am so pleased that so many of you are enjoying this class, seeing new variations, hearing deep explanations and are finding the movements useful! I can't tell you how much it means to me that you've taken the time to leave a comment. And yes, I'll do more of this type of class and will try to expand on some of the vocabulary to include more extension. Get those teenage girls to do this work!! :)
Wonderful class. Clearly loved your extensive cueing. Thank you.
I appreciate this Sherry, thank you! :)
Lovely class Amy. I have a flat spine and often have trouble flexing. I felt more lengthened and open after. :)
11-20 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin