Advanced Prenatal Reformer<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 2080

Advanced Prenatal Reformer
Leah Stewart
Class 2080

Watch this Class
hi Leah - Great work out . always love your classes. PLEASE tell me where you got your top from. i love it!!
Amazing class! Looking forward for another one very soon....
1 person likes this.
?????? Amazing??
I absolutely LOVE your class Leah!
You allways surprises me with new ideas.
When will you came to Brasil to theache us?
DJ
DJ
Wow never done a class with you - I must admit I found this challenging. If you could do a class focussing on weak and tight hip flexors and hip extensors that would be great! thank you for sharing your expertise!
Beautiful Leah! One of my clients has been w/me for almost 4 years just got married and wants to start a family in the future. She is an advanced student. Some of this will be perfect. I love your work and variations. Such a rock star! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I so appreciate and enjoy your creativity and setting your intention for each class you teach. Personally, I get a great workout and I love bringing what I learn to my clients as well. Thank you.
Love love love this workout! Such great cues and working the entire body. I have watched many of Leah's prenatal workouts and used them for my pregnant clients. Leah you do such a great and imaginative use of the equipment. Thank you so much. I look forward to more of your teaching.
emazing explantion. thk great class
Leah!!!! You are crazy!!!!! That kneeling hip series and side push thru series was intense!!! I had to pause!!! lol I miss you!!! I love your creativity! Once a dancer, always a dancer!!!
Great class! Always so creative and explained beautfully
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin