Reformer Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2086

Reformer Workout
Amy Havens
Class 2086

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
All I wanted this Valentine's morning was 30 glorious mins to myself. Thank you Amy! So well worth it. And fun too! Happy "V" day.
Super fun!!!
Pele
Says the video I'm trying to view is unavailable.
Paola Maruca
This was super fun Amy...I loved the jumps with the ball (lots of coordination), the variations of elephant (I think right?), the arm work using the jumpboard...Your cues are impeccable as always, your grace a consistent presence in your workouts...You are simply great. More more please
1 person likes this.
I loved this! My favorites were the jumps with the ball and the arm-jump to kneeling all the way up! Wish it would have been longer. Very creative and innovative yet not complicated!
Fun! I was making some serious crashing noises though on the jumping arm work. I would've had to pay a lot of money! I loved the version of Pike/ Elephant, really felt the scoop in my tummy being in releve. Thank you so much Amy I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful Pilates instructors leading me through the journey! I loved that night sky at the end too.
1 person likes this.
Loved how fun this one was Amy! But then, between the jumpboard, the ball, and most of all, your fabulous teaching and personality, how could it not be? In particular I liked the prayer hands scapula movements, such subtle work but so important! And those elephant variations... seemed somewhat familiar from somewhere? ;) Your cueing of the hamstring and oblique work and the rhythm/awareness of the pelvis and sacrum movement in this creative exercise made it meaningful and connected. I also especially loved the back of body cueing in the arm jumps, and the side opening on the way down and deepened side stretch by working the top waistline on the way up in the Cleopatra was a delicious way to think about the exercise. Thanks for another lovely class!
Fun jump with ball and push with arms from board very different and hard work. Thanks Amy!! Always enjoy getting good cueing ideas too.
Pele ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with this video. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble after trying that, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
2 people like this.
Glad you're all enjoying this class! I have to give credit to Troy McCarty for the inspiration to jump from hands up to kneeling!! He does that from the footbar, I added it to the jump board. Thanks Troy!!
1-10 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin