Energetic and Creative Mat<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 2091

Energetic and Creative Mat
Melissa Connolly
Class 2091

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
love the use of both the band and ball without any complicated transitions
Susan H
Loved this class! Great Flow! Just one question; why do you request an imprint during the femur arcs when this is a level 2 class? Thanks
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to have found Melissa. I love her teaching style. This class is a perfect balance of challenge and technical focus. I feel strong and capable after completing this class!
1 person likes this.
Super fun class
Susan Chaityn Lebovits
I have been incredibly fortunate to have had Melissa as my instructor this year in Boston. I saved purchasing Pilates Anytime until she went on maternity leave, and I'm glad I did. It's like being back in class! Melissa is always creative and inspiring!
1 person likes this.
Preciosa clase! Es muy lindo ver a la instructora llevar la clase a cabo con su bella panzota. No debe de ser sencillo explicar los ejercicios. Pero se ingenió y la clase resultó con mucha armonía.

Felicidades, Karina
1 person likes this.
Loved the class, the flow, the cues! Perfect.
1 person likes this.
Some great modifications here using the flexband and the ball. Love your energy too!
Carina H
1 person likes this.
Ah! This was great. Thank you so much. Excellent cueing and explanations without losing the flow of the class. This is exactly what I continuously strive to improve in my classes.
Thanks again
1 person likes this.
Loved the class! Thank you for an awesome session!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin