Continuous Flow Mat<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 2100

Continuous Flow Mat
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 2100

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love you too ladies! Kristi!?!!? leggings?!?!?! where are they from? they are beautiful!
Wow these are really wonderful comments. Thank you everyone! Meredith and I plan to continue teaching a class maybe once a month. We need a name for the Program! Within a program we can start to build playlists that cater to specific things, quick workouts for busy days etc...). Any suggestions? Joni we did a Fitness ball class and another Reformer class. Thanks for the other recommendations for props too.
Catherine, the pants are from Eva Varro. They're really comfortable and a good weight too! I'm not usually one for wild prints, but I love the two pair I now have! Thanks!
Eva Varro
YES! My two favorite PA ladies joined forces and the world exploded! =)
Love that it was challenging but short enough to do while my husband ran an errand with my 3 month old....Thank you so much ladies and keep those mat classes coming!! xoxo
1 person likes this.
That was awesome! I wasn't sure I would be able to keep up with both of you but I'm proud of myself. It was so seamless I didn't even realise sometimes when you switched.
1 person likes this.
Great class!
1 person likes this.
Great class! And also, great leggings
You two work well together! I loved how Mere incorporated the ab series together with a "punch"! I've watched this several times, thanks so much. Can we have more?
1 person likes this.
Fabulous! Just what I needed this morning! I feel so much better than I did beforehand!
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Great class, really enjoyed the flow, both Kristi and Meri taking the class was fun. Loved the surprise sequence. Thank you for an amazing class.
21-30 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin