Pelvis & Spine Mobilization<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2115

Pelvis & Spine Mobilization
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2115

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Elizabeth, as I was watching you go through the various exercises I was visualizing all those different slings moving and twisting. So many great ideas for many movement impairments. You ended your class with a beautiful sunset behind you. What a gorgeous way to finish a session.
3 people like this.
So much feedback and kinetic confusion to process--in the best of ways! Full of brain-body teasers!
I'll be trying this one this morning. Looks fabulous as expected.
Love it.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for such great information. I loved all 4 of the fascial workouts. I enjoyed your chapter in Robert Shleip's book.
Lynn, thank you for appreciating this class. The Studio at Padaro Beach is Pilates heaven. Gorgeous views, fresh ocean air, sunlight dancing on waves. The last Saturday of January we started filming by 9:30 am and finished the 4th class at
sunset. Such a pleasure to share these moves through Pilates
Anytime.
2 people like this.
Elizabeth you are truly inspiring! Endless new ideas and challenging ways to move the body.. I enjoy your lessons and learn so much from them. Thank you!
Thank you Sari for your comment. I'm so glad the class is useful to you. I am influenced by the work of Moshe Feldenkrais, the late genius from your country, Israel. Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons complement the Pilates mat repertoire, creating a bridge to functional movement.
This was fantastic! Super challenging for my brain and my body! Innovative and creative....loved it all!
Elizabeth, thank you SO much ! This was amazingly intriguing and so much fun. I feel super lucky to have taken your workshops here in Hong Kong. And of course I hope to learn much more from you. All the very best ! And thank you for sharing !
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin