Advanced Screening Skills<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 2118

Advanced Screening Skills
Brent Anderson
Workshop 2118

Watch this Workshop
Kay H
This is amazing. Love Dr. Brent Anderson!

Could you please help me with some viewing issues?

After watching 100% of some chapters it shows that I have watched 99%.

Also, when I go back to REVIEW a part of a chapter (even for a second) after I have already watched the it in entirety, it indicates that I have not watched it . Another issue (for example) is that I was reviewing the end of chapter 11 and it automatically advanced to Chapter 12 (which I had previously viewed 100%) And it registered that I have not watched it at all.

Is there something I should be doing that I am missing?

Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Kay ~ I'm sorry you were having trouble with this workshop. I have given you access to the quiz so you can take it without a problem now. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
I have watched the sections over a period of 8 days and made notes on each section in preparation for the final test. however, I now come to take the test and the system won't let me as there's an error message that comes up saying I've only completed 56% of the course. This is not the case and I need to know how to rectify this error so that I can take the course? I'm not sure why your system is doing this - I can only think that because I have not watched the videos in one long session, there has been some sort of error. Please can you rectify the situation?
Emma ~ I'm sorry our system didn't record that you watched the entire workshop. I have fixed it in our admin so you should be able to access the quiz without a problem. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
Hello!

I am also having trouble taking the quiz, but I have viewed all the chapters. May I also have access please?

Thanks so much!
Laura ~ I have given you access to the quiz so you should be able to take it without a problem. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
Hi Brent, the Advanced Screening Skills that you mentioned - is this course available in London?
Eva, I wanted to follow up and make sure I got back to you. Some how I missed this comment. If the hip replacement was a posterior approach, we should always avoid internal rotation, flexion and adduction of the hip. If in doubt she can always ask her surgeon, or a new one, even 10 years out.
Dear Tereza,
the course does make its way around Europe at least every two years. Call Carl and Julia Moss at Moss Pilates. They coordinate all Polestar events in the UK. We have some good courses coming your way.
Thank you very much Brent. Carl said there is nothing on the horizon at the moment so I will keep my fingers crossed.
21-30 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin