Advanced Screening Skills<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 2118

Advanced Screening Skills
Brent Anderson
Workshop 2118

Watch this Workshop
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Sonia ~ I'm sorry the sound is not working for you. I recommend checking your volume settings to make sure they are on. I would also recommend restarting your computer/device to clear away the other processes that are running. If you still have trouble after trying these, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Brent I am in Perdido Key FL and can drive to Miami or fly. would love to take the advanced course can I find the upcoming dates for this year so I can plan a course? thanks so much!
Hi Brent,

Thanks for great screening techniques. Could you please send me the handouts that accompanied the workshop. I would find it very helpful if I had a hard copy for myself. Thanks
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Yvonne ~ Thank you for your forum post. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed this workshop. The handouts are available for anyone who purchases the workshop. You will find them underneath the description. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have trouble downloading them.
hello Brent, I need some clarification; when you rotated Lisa to help her roll up due to scoliosis, won't this compensation create an imbalance somewhere else or is this the approach for scoliosis, to roll through each vertebrae, following the shape of a spine which is not straight? I understood that she could roll through vertebrae which previously were a block, but the idea to rotate the body threw me a bit (I realize it was not a huge rotation) since center and symmetry are such key words in pilates. Thank you
Hi Jamie,
you can always go to PolestarPilates.com website to find courses being taught in Miami. I have a series coming up in winter here in Miami for special populations and pain courses. Glad you liked the workshop. Brent
Hi Tova,
great questions. Typically a spine that has rotoscoliosis in mild amount can be treated relatively normal in all planes of movement. As the rotation is more severe, it can be necessary to rotate the spine such that the facets of the segments that are articulating are lined up with the plane of movement. This actually minimizes unwanted stress on long levers of non articulating vertebrae. I would strongly suggest looking into the scoliosis course with Lise Stolze and Hagit. You can find it on our website at PolestarPilates.com. Would love to discuss more.
Hi there,

I am wondering when the option to download 'paid for ' workshops may come available.... Since we have paid for the workshop to view it, it would be great to be able to download it and keep it forever (like purchasing an ebook etc... pay and it is yours forever).... and also be able to download on a usb that could be watched on my tv... or other home devices .... cheers
Kimberley ~ Thank you for your forum post. At the moment, the only option to download the workshops you purchase is through our app for the iPhone and iPad. We hope to add more devices in the future, and we will let you know as soon as we do. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
Hello, I am having troubles with going to quiz. I watched all the videos and it says I have only watched a percentage. Please help asap. Thanks.
41-50 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin