Mat to Create Space<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2119

Mat to Create Space
Brent Anderson
Class 2119

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Row Your Boat in Spanish! Reme reme, reme tu barco...
1 person likes this.
Loved the class and got a nice sweat on. Thank you PA for not editing out the confusion that happens sometimes when you teach movement. It is reassuring that it happens even to super pros like Brent A!
Super class. I'm male and really struggled with the squat position at the end. Do you have any advice on how to achieve this position? Are there any intermediate steps one can practice to get to the full squat? ;)
Great great class !!! Please more mat classes from Brent Anderson !!!!!
1 person likes this.
Robert Hearne , to help you to get into the squat position ( it 's also a yoga pose called Malasana ) you could : 1 : open your legs and feet wider , or 2: roll your mat under your heels to lift the pose if your heels do not touch the ground. 3 . Use 1 /2 yoga blocks to sit on so that you can keep your spine long and pelvis released . I hope this helps .
1 person likes this.
Thanks Paola. Some smart advice.
Thanks. Fantastic class.
Thank you, I am in such a better mood after taking this class!
Love your classes Brent, looks easy but love the way you break down the exercises and flow one into the other. Typical example of flow and control. Love it
I always come back to this when I feel like my body hurts and I need to deeply listen. What a gift you are, Brent.
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin