Mat for Creating Space<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2120

Mat for Creating Space
Brent Anderson
Class 2120

Watch this Class
Thank you Hagar, I am glad that your back is feeling better. B
Cynthia G
Revisiting this class makes so much sense.  Thanks again.
Beautiful class. Feels amazing and free in the thoracic spine. Its good to let go and let the natural breath of life do its work freely! Thank-you
Alison D
I have spondylolisthesis, and like Lisa experience a lot of tightness through my thoracic, diaphragm and neck so I found this very mobilising!  Thank you Brent.  
Nati P
I have the same problems as Lisa. Been doing these exercises for a few days now and they help. Would it be advisable to do them every day? I don't want to overdue and make things worse than they were, in my eagerness to heal. 
Velma Davis-Wheeler
I enjoyed this pilates mat class, my thoracic spinal muscles are imbalance. I am noticing a different in my stance and feel the aches in my scapulothoracic muscles.  Working as a orthopedic physical therapist for 26 years my goal is to continue to take care of my body. It is very easy to give instructions to clients and patients but a challenge to have self discipline to stay healthy.
Dr. Brent is an excellent instructor and I look forward to taking more of his pilates classes. I thank him for his expertise and sharing his knowledge.
Sincere Thanks,
Velma Davis-Wheeler, PT, DPT, CPI

Pamela O
 Once again, a lovely class with simple but effective exercises.  Thanks, Brent for your expertise!
71-77 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin