Mat for Hip Replacement<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2125

Mat for Hip Replacement
Brent Anderson
Class 2125

Watch this Class
Hi Brent,

I love your workshops and classes and will see you in Melbourne in August... I would love to see a workshop on knees and on what do do after an injury and to prevent injury as well....Personally, I did my knee ligaments 3 years ago and would love to be able to squat and lunge again... Cheers
Ellen W
Wonderful class and Brent is thorough and knowledgeable as usual! I would like to ask Brent, how long after surgery can this class be taken...3 months or...??
Taghrid K
Great class, thank you Brent and Pilates anytime, I always loved your classes Brent and this is very useful for people with issues and hip surgeries.
thanks again.
Taghrid Khoury
Hi Ellen
regarding your question it really depends on what the surgeons protocol is and whether the hip replacement was anterior lateral or posterior. 6 months is usually a very safe margin if no direction from surgeon or MD.
Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback. I read all of them and they help me shape my teaching. Here's to healthy hips
Fab as always Brent, I love your work!
Brent is a rock star! Thanks!!
I wanted to add that the explanation of shifting pelvis side to side in bridge to get back stabilizers working was the best in this video- I understood better what you were suggesting by describing the vertebrae moving and not just the pelvis. But maybe I just missed that part in other videos.
That was perfect - after several gardening jobs this week of crouching down, my hips were really complaining. Absolutely brilliant, thank you so much!
Big thanks to Brett! I'm preparing for an anterior right side THR in four weeks (!)' and the cuing helps me understand how to manage the inevitable contraction and stiffness while maintaining as much ROM and alignment as possible. It would be wonderful to have more hip-specific classes!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin