Resistance and Opposition<br>Clare Dunphy<br>Class 2133

Resistance and Opposition
Clare Dunphy
Class 2133

Watch this Class
Such in depth cuing! Fabulous! So happy Clare has joined P.A. I still think about a chair class I once took from her at a Pilates Style Convention in NYC. She has a true gift for explaining!
Now that was some great and effective cueing! And a lovely personality. Thank you, Clare!
Superb class. Thank you very much.
Thank-you for watching! I appreciate it Hanna, Kimberly and Cynthia!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class. The cueing and sequencing were phenomenal and really helped me move more effectively, I was shocked when I came up in neck-pull without jerking. I will be watching for more classes. Thank You!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Clare! Loved the seared saw, You always have great tips to get deeper into the work!
Since I teach group mat at the Y, I'm loving the ideas! I do reformer at the studio, but a lot of ladies don't understand the "strap" concept..thank you, will work on improving my skills so I can share with others! Love learning new ideas,!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic....loved this one start to finish....great footwork throughout, consistent message on square pelvis and REACHING....can't wait to share! Thank you Clare & PA!
The trick to teaching and keeping a class interesting, I think is to keep it simple. Simple and Consistent. Easy to understand while the body is moving. And, the simple ideas of square pelvis, box etc. are for sure "simple" but not EASY:)
Love the video, Clare! I love how you cue to helps the students really lengthen their body through the session. It takes the routine to the next level just by giving detailed cueing.
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin