Resistance and Opposition<br>Clare Dunphy<br>Class 2133

Resistance and Opposition
Clare Dunphy
Class 2133

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I also like the vertical 'twist' to accentuate twisting when executing the criss-cross. I tried that in my Pilates class at LA this morning and people feel a higher level of accomplishment; they feel better about themselves if it is a challenge bringing the knee in close to the elbow. Wow! Thanks, John
1 person likes this.
Fabulous workout and very challenging...I loved it!
1 person likes this.
Hi. I like your class a lot. Clear cueing, right amount of fun and great exercises.
Thanks, hope to see more of you.
1 person likes this.
Taught this class to our students this morning, tested them in many areas. Loved the "kick the ball" imagery for the side kick series. Refreshing for me as a Peak student to view your class Clare - thank you.
1 person likes this.
Excellent routine. Extremely deliberate with her moves!! I was able to truly focus on each move and feel my body lengthening! Love love love!!
It's so great to hear how the cues work in your classes and in your own body! Thanks for watching and come back again so you can try other cues:) Try my new audio program if you want to hear more at Pilates Avatar.com.
1 person likes this.
I love this workout. The focus on the roll up, criss cross and saw were great and your cues were ones I will use as I teach! Thank you for a great class!
Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for your comments and for watching/taking my class. I will be filming more classes later this month and hope you'll check out those workouts too:)
I loved this! Thank you, Clare!
Hello Clare, lovely class thanks - really loved the breakdown of criss-cross from a sitting position - avoids the 'crunch' that many clients do as you say! Sarah
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin