Reformer on the Mat<br>Clare Dunphy<br>Class 2134

Reformer on the Mat
Clare Dunphy
Class 2134

Watch this Class
Wow, thank you for such an interesting and stimulating class! Having little experience on the machines I found these ideas using a stretch band excellent and I really felt challenged. Well done to the ladies who participated as I could see you working hard which in itself was good motivation for me to keep going. After the first 5 minutes I thought the level was too high for me but I suprised myself by actually finishing the class! Thank you Clare.
Congratulations everyone for taking and completing the class! And thank you to Pilates Anytime for inviting me to teach on their wonderful website! It makes my day to hear from the viewers so Thank-you!
Alexandra L
Thank you for an excellent class. I appreciated the joy and lightness with which Clare teaches. Additionally, her style is clear and well paced so I could really follow the exercises. This was a challenging practice and I appreciated Clare's references to Romana and I could hear Romana's expressions in Clare, too sometimes. I appreciated the creativity in using the band.
11-13 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin